Homare Sake Brewery Co., Ltd. is a time-honored sake brewery established in 1918. Since 2014, it has won the gold award for two years in a row in The International Wine Challenge, the world’s most respected blind-taste wine competition.
Homare Sake Lotion is a skin lotion with a special recipe designed by the manager of a sake brewery and reproduced for the mass market. It contains a large amount of Japanese sake “Aizu Homare”, carefully selected lavender oil, and three plant extracts. You will feel the moisturizing effect immediately after applying it to your skin.
Japanese sake contains a large variety of nutrients which come from the natural fermentation process. It is rich in amino acids, vitamins, peptides, and essential minerals.
It has been said that Japanese sake makers have bright and beautiful hands. Actually this is a result of the effect of handling fermented rice in the process of sake production.
In addition to Japanese sake, we also added these oils and extracts to improve the texture of your skin.
(RICE FERMENT FILTRATE)
Ceramides (CITRUS JUNOS)
Vitamin C derivative (ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE)
Gently penetrates into your skin.
LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA(LAVNDER) OIL
SAXIFRAGA SARMENTOSA EXTRACT
MORUS ALBA ROOT EXTRACT
PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA ROOT EXTRACT
4 kinds of natural plant oils and extracts
We have successfully recreated “secret formula lotion” originally made by brewery manager bothered by skin dullness and discoloration.
- RICE FERMENT FILTRATE(SAKE),WATER,GLYCERIN,BUTYLENE GLYCOL,SAXIFRAGA SARMENTOSA EXTRACT,PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA ROOT EXTRACT,MORUS ALBA ROOT EXTRACT,CITRUS JUNOS FRUIT EXTRACT,UREA,SODIUM CITRATE,GLYCINE,LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA(LAVNDER) OIL,PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL,ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN,ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE
The manager Madam Mikiko has established her own recipe of moisturizing lotion for skin
dullness and discoloration. In response to the many demands of “I want it!” and “How do you
make it?”, it has been produced for the general consumer by us at Nippon Zettoc.
- I have tried hundreds of kinds of skin lotions and came to this really simple answer: Japanese Sake. Everybody in my family has become a big fan of it and this is the time!
- My first impression of this product was the pleasant and gentle fragrance of the lavender. After the application, it immediately penetrated my skin and had a long lasting moisturizing effect, which is my favorite aspect of this lotion.
- Can I use it even though I can’t drink Sake? (Is it OK to apply on skin?)
- Yes, you can, but we still recommend you do a patch test on your arm to see if you are allergic to this product. If your skin shows a rash during the patch test, please stop the test immediately and rinse with water.
- This product has a strong smell. Does it contain perfume? What scent is used?
- It does not contain chemical aroma. The scent of this lotion is the aroma of a naturally derived lavender oil.
Lavender oil is used for aromatherapy, and its aroma has a relaxing effect.